Sunday, June 5, 2011

MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet: Elle Fanning in D&G Spring 2011


Thirteen and in Platforms?


Romper Princess: Actress Elle Fanning in D&G Spring 2011, 2011 MTV Movie Awards

Thirteen year old (I know, SHUT UP!!!) actress (and sister of Dakota) Elle Fanning, wore D&G Spring 2011 to the 2011 MTV Movie Awards tonight. She's like one year younger than my niece, and if I spotted my niece in heels THAT high--well, Uncle Nick might have a problem...But that's neither here nor there. Let's discuss Miss Elle. She wore a printed romper from the lower line of Dolce and Gabbana. It was cute, young and dare I say, age-appropriate. But those heels??? Platform wedges on a thirteen year old? Maybe I am just too much of a fuddy-duddy....
Anyhow--what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...