Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nick Verreos Predicts 2011 Oscars Red Carpet Fashion on Today In LA: Weekend Morning News Show!


A "Red Carpet" Saturday Morning...

Nick Verreos, Today In L.A.: Weekend News Show NBC-LA

This morning, I got up very early (5AM!) to shoot another LIVE morning TV segment--this time with one of my FAVORITE Weekend Morning News Teams at the NBC-LA "Today In LA: Weekend".

I just LOVE the always professional and very dapper Ted Chen and his co-anchor, the GORGEOUS Andy Adler. Seriously, I could talk to them for HOURS! Alas, I only get a less-than-five-minute segment...at 7 AM!! But in the words of Tim Gunn--I "made it work"! I threw on my Dad's blue-and-white paisley-printed bow tie that he gave me years ago (yes, he did!) , my Levi's skinny jeans and Zara jacket and Voila: Ready for my Saturday Morning TV Close-Up!

NBC-LA News Anchor Andy Adler and Nick Verreos, "Today In LA: Weekend" News Show

Last time I visited Ted and Andy, I was discussing my predictions for the 2011 Golden Globes Award Red Carpet fashions and I was happy to be invited back--as the Official Spokesperson for the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM--as well as a Red Carpet Fashion Designer--to give my "Nick Predictions" on what we might see at tomorrow's Oscars Red Carpet, using some of my NIKOLAKI gowns as examples.

Click Below for the Full Segment--in case you weren't up this morning on your way to your 7AM Yoga Class or getting your Saturday (very) early morning Starbucks:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...