Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nick Verreos Joins TV Guide Network's "Academy Awards Red Carpet " Sunday Feb 27 5pm Eastern/2pm Pacific!!


Oscars Red Carpet Gets A Dose of Nick...

Kids, I finally made it...well, made it to the Academy Awards: Just today, I found out that I have been invited to give my Fashion Expertise on Sunday's Biggest Red Carpet Night of The Year: The Academy Awards!

As you may already know, for the last several seasons, I have been part of TV Guide's "Red Carpet Fashion Wrap" giving my "Nick Two Cents" on what the stars wore the night before at all the major award shows. But now, I will be able to give my LIVE commentary as the stars come down the BIGGEST Catwalk in the world for TV Guide Network's "Academy Awards Red Carpet Show" hosted by Chris Harrison.

I will be joined by Tabatha Coffey of "Tabatha's Salon Takeover" and UBER Supermodel Paulina Porizkova! We will then re-group the following day with our hostess, the GORGEOUS Daisy Fuentes, to discuss "The Best" and "Not So Good" from what we saw on "TV Guide's Academy Awards Fashion Wrap" which will air Monday night!

I am so EXCITED!!!! Now, I have to go decide on a Very Important Male Fashion Dilemma: Bow tie or skinny black tie? It will all start at 5pm Eastern/2pm Pacific as we do a LIVE Academy Awards Red Carpet Countdown Show and then the madness will begin with with the LIVE Red Carpet at 6 Eastern/3pm Pacific.

Click on the image below to check out all the great features on the TV Guide Academy Awards Website including all the information for the Red Carpet Pre-Show on the big night:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...