Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kim kardashian's Butt Real-X-ray Proof





Kim Kardashian's butt sray refuted butt implant rumors and confirmed that her big bum is real. The curvy US socialite, 30, visited a doctor this week for a scan to help put the rumours behind her.
Younger sister Khloe, 26, went with her to the medical centre and posted a picture of the X-ray on her website.
She wrote: "Hey dolls. The PROOF is in the X-ray. Kim's ass is 100% real!!!"
She later wrote on Twitter: "Kim got a butt X-Ray... See, it's REAL!!! LOL."
Kim re-tweeted the message, adding: "Haha! The things my sisters have me do! Proof baby!"

She had also said earlier in a TV program: "Those are just rumours, I don't think I'll ever outlive them. For the record, no butt implants. No butt injections, no anything to my butt."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...