Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Case of voyeurism in Florida - Hidden Cameras found in apartment

Two young women want to know who has been watching them after they found hidden cameras in their Florida apartment.
One lady said," In the bathroom you take a shower, you make everything. This is, I'm sure that if there is a camera, this is the idea to show us somewhere naked and to show what we make in bathroom." " I'm feeling very bad but i'm sure that if the right people knows for this, they have to make something to this, to not happen to the other girls and the other people from different countries who comes here."
Other lady said," This is terrible. I never expect that this thing can happen to me and my friend. We just came here to spend one summer in the United States to work here." " I just want to know what happened with our videos, I want to know the whole story because now I don't know."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...